Well Child Assessments
- Provide physical and developmental assessments for children. Call for an appointment.
- Provide all required childhood immunizations recommended for children. Call for an appointment.
WIC (Women, Infants & Children)
- Supplemental food program for Women, Infants and Children. A nutrition program for pregnant or breast feeding women, infants and children up to age 5 years. Call for an appointment.
Kansas Services for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Diagnostic services are available, without regard to family income, to Kansas youth under the age of 21 years who are suspected to have a severe disability, or chronic disease. Prior authorization is required. Contact the Health Department for additional information.
- Pass/fail hearing screens or tympanogram can be done on children. Eye charts are used for the vision screen.