- Adult Tetanus/Diphtheria or Tdap
- Hepatitis B (Series of Three)
- Flu Shots
- Hepatitis A (Series of Two)
- Industrial sites and employment groups may request our services for blood pressure screening or immunizations. Regular clinics are held in various locations throughout the county. Call for additional information.
- Toenails trimmed and cared for as needed. Call for an appointment.
- An ARNP provides health assessment, pap, pelvic, breast exam, and lab screens. Education and information given on latest methods of birth control. Pregnancy tests available. Appointments required for program enrollment.
Women’s Health Clinic
- An ARNP provides health assessment, breast exam, pap and pelvic (if needed). Education and information given on appropriate subjects. Appointments required for program enrollment.
- You obtain the prescription and we will give the injections as directed by your physician. Cost: $3.00/per shot. (Allergy shots excluded.)
- Counseling and consultation regarding health concerns and problems. Referrals to physician or other agencies as indicated.